User Interface help notes:
- Left click on a unit stack to select 1 unit.
- ALT-Left click on a unit stack to select 10 units of that type in the stack.
- CTRL-Left click on a unit stack to select all units of that type in the stack.
- Shift-Left click on a unit to select all units in the territory.
- Left click on a territory but not on a unit to bring up a selection window for inputing the desired selection.
- Right click somewhere not on a unit stack to unselect the last selected unit.
- Right click on a unit stack to unselect one unit in the stack.
- ALT-Right click on a unit stack to unselect 10 units of that type in the stack.
- CTRL-Right click on a unit stack to unselect all units of that type in the stack.
- CTRL-Right click somewhere not on a unit stack to unselect all units selected.
Moving Units to a new Territories
- After selecting units Left click on a territory to move units there (do not Left click and Drag, instead select units, then move the mouse, then select the territory).
- CTRL-Left click on a territory to select the territory as a way point (this will force the units to move through this territory on their way to the destination).
Moving the Map Screen
- Right click and Drag the mouse to move your screen over the map.
Left click on the map (anywhere), then use the Arrow Keys to move your map around.
- Left click in the Minimap at the top right of the screen, and Drag the mouse.
- Move the mouse to the edge of the map window, and the screen will scroll in that direction.
scrolling the mouse wheel will move the map up and down.
- Holding ALT while Scrolling the Mouse Wheel will zoom the map in and out.
- Select ‘Zoom’ from the ‘View’ menu, and change to the desired level.
Turn off Art
- Deselect ‘Map Details’ in the ‘View’ menu, to show a map without the artwork.
- Select a new ‘Map Skin’ from the ‘View’ menu to show a different kind of artwork (not all maps have skins).